I am oh so totally, over-my-head, completely and utterly obsessed with Farm Town. It is the best game ever that you can play on facebook. It is an absolute blast!! You plow the ground, plant seeds, harvest them and even water them. You can send different trees and farm animals to your friends. Oh and you can visit your friends on other farms, too.
Mike and I are SO addicted that we both get online at the same time and harvest each other's fields. You get more points that way (both parties) and the more coins you have, the more you can plant and so on.
Thats why I haven't been blogging much lately, lol.
Oh and I had the roughest day at work today. Yuck, right? We completely redid all of our cards! It took 10 of us 9 hours!! I am glad that I have tonight and tomorrow morning off to recover!
4 comments:
Sounds like you two need Webkinz. (Sorry for the sucky day.)
Good thang you have two days off to, not recover, but play farm town! Yay for legal addictions!
glad to hear that you are finding so much joy with Farm Town. My husband Thomas uses Facebook to play some Vampire game... biting, fighting, recruiting and feeding fellow vamps! Yours sounds a little more wholesome...good for yoU!
I just discovered Farm Town, and I love it! I am waiting anxiously for my next crops to be ready to harvest. I need the money, so I can plow more fields, and buy more seeds!
Post a Comment