My first experience going to the temple by myself was kinda different. First off, I was nervous as ever and second of all, I had just started a new pill that caused me to bleed ALL the time. So, lets just say that I was a little bit distracted.
I hadn't been back before last night. I was nervous all over again and was scared to go back. Mike finally convinced me to go back with my family.
I finally realized how stupid and selfish I have been this whole time! I was so caught up in the fact that it was making me uncomfortable and how nervous I was. I was not even thinking about how I was going through for someone else.
Abigail Ward had been waiting for someone to do her work since 1998. I finally was able to go through and get her endowments for her so now she can be sealed to her hubby.
I wish I would have thought about it sooner and just gone back much sooner.
I think that now it will be a lot easier for me to go back. I'm not going for myself any more. :D
If you're going on a Disney Cruise...
9 years ago
2 comments:
Good for you for going back! I felt the same way the 1st time I went by myself was so scary that I too didn't go back for a while. Then I had kids and an excuse to continue not to go. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. Since then I have learned how much joy can come from going to the temple and you are right, it is not just you that receives this joy. Keep going - you'll never have regrets that way!
I'm proud of you. I try to go twice a month, but I'm not a good planner. I squeeze it in at the drop of a hat usually. I'll try to remember to call and see if you want to join me.
Post a Comment