I know I am not hispanic and I am probably totally missing the whole point of the holiday, but I absolutely LOVE Cinco de Mayo. When else do you have a good excuse to eat home-made salsa, tacos and make virgin margaritas?!?
Bring on the goodness!!
If you're going on a Disney Cruise...
9 years ago
3 comments:
Wish I would have had an invite to your celebration of the day! You are so much fun!! Thomas is out of town so my kids got refried beans slapped on a tortilla with shredded cheese! No chips, no margaritas, no salsa....they drank water. They didn't seem to know what they were missing!!
where was MY invite? It must have gotten lost in the mail. ;)
Sounds like you had a yummy time!
I usually use any day as an excuse for Mexican (except the margies). Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment