I know, I know. It has been over a month since I last blogged. We went on vacation, we had computer problems, and now Jasper is teething so it has been very difficult finding time. So here is what you missed this last month.
1. Mike and I have a totally of 3 bikes together. Crazy, I know. Right now they are just hanging out in Jasper's room, taking up space. Mike and I decided to hang the 2 we don't use very often from the ceiling and leave the other one day. Jasper LOVES playing with his daddy's bike and we can't wait until he can ride one of his own.
2. Jasper is constantly on the move and getting in to everything. Today he found out he can open the DVD drawers all by himself and boy does he love throwing those DVD cases around.
3. I was taking Chewy out one night and heard this really weird bark. Before I knew it, this adorable little beagle comes bounding up to us, nice as can be. Turns out he was just visiting but he was fun to play with while he was here.
4. I decided that since we were going on vacation and I only own 1 pair of shorts that I sleep in that it was time to buy some new shorts. I found some really cute ones on sale at Kohls :)
5. Jasper has started this weird thing where he likes to eat noses, ears, and chins. Mostly he just does it to Mike, but sometimes he attacks me too. I think of it more like a kiss than a nibble lol.
6. Friday, Jasper and I were able to drive down to my parent's house to visit with my Papa Ruggles. He hadn't met Jasper yet so it was nice to introduce them. Here is a picture of what Dad and Papa did most of the time. We didn't get a 4 generation picture though :(
7. Saturday, we went over to some family friend's house and had a BBQ. Also, they had a pool. It was Jasper's first time in a pool and he LOVED it! We need to take him swimming more often!
If you're going on a Disney Cruise...
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment