Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Yay for July :)

1. Sunday we were supposed to have the missionaries over for dinner. The appointment was for 5:30 and then it was 6:30 and they STILL hadn't heard anything from them. About 8 they finally called and told us they had been in a room full of Catholics with question and they couldn't get away, lol. So I forgave them. Plus that meant more sweet yummy lemon bars for me :D



2. Monday was Jasper's first Fourth of July. That morning, our ward had a breakfast get together at a local park which would have been nice if we weren't all sleep deprived from Jasper being up all night. Mike had to work and our county was is in a burn ban so our fourth was a very quiet one.



3. Jasper and I really wanted to get out of the house Tuesday so we went to the mall. I had been wanting to go bra shopping ever since Jasper weened so we stopped in at Victoria Secret and I found one I love.



4. Every time I do dishes, Jasper loves to "help." Here he is helping me unload the dishwasher.



5. Mike has had tests the last couple weeks along with lots of homework. So far this summer semester, he is doing amazing and I couldn't be more proud. This is our dining room table full of his homework, and this is after he took half of it with him to school!



6. Bluebell is the best ice cream in the world and they came out with a new flavor: Dessert Trio. Vanilla ice cream with chunks of chocolate chip cookies, brownies and cake pieces with a chocolate swirl. Best. Ice cream. Ever! I was having a really hard time finding it and finally found it at Wal-Mart on Friday :D



7. Seriously, Jasper is getting to be a pro at pulling up on things. Saturday I was trying to do laundry and he basically ended up in the basket. Once it was emptied, he pulled up on it and it started to slide. He walked along with it sliding and it was absolutely adorable. This boy is gonna be walking before we know it!


No comments: