Sunday, July 3, 2011

Another week, more pictures :)

1. On Sunday night, Mike, Jasper and I took Chewy out back to play. The neighbor dog was going CRAZY barking at something. I figured it was just a cat teasing him so I went over to have a look. To my surprise, there was a HUGE red eared slider turtle just hanging out. I have NO idea how he got there. Mike and I rescued him and took him to a nice woody area with a pond and set him free. I hope he is happy.



2. Monday was a lazy day. Mike had work for like 3 random hours and I really didn't feel like cooking so we went and got some Jack in the Box. Man I forgot how much I like their food. This is a picture of our lunch and Jasper's too.



3. We have had some major problems with the plumbing in our backyard. The pipe that our kitchen sink drains out of has been draining in to our backyard. Talk about gross. After months and months of trying to unclog it (it is broken and dirt gets in a clogs it) they decided to reroute it to drain our somewhere else. This unsightly and slightly dangerous pipe now goes across our porch and around our garden box.



4. Mike has been working his butt of in his classes this summer. On Wednesday, he got back his first test. He got a 95! We decided to celebrate by buying snow cones. Can you tell Jasper likes them too?



5. Jasper has been teething like CRAZY. Thursday was the worst day by far so far. We can't see any teeth yet but these 2 things have been life savers. They are the only way he can get to sleep and stay asleep some times.



6. I did my monthly grocery shopping trip on Thursday. Boy do I love grocery shopping! We should be nice and stocked for a long while :)



7. We originally had plans to go to the local splash pad on Saturday, but things changed when Jasper woke up with a fever (we thing due to teething). We decided to stay home and just watch movies as a family. Have you seen Dinner for Shmucks? Hilarious! Dumber than dumb, but hilarious!


1 comment:

Kristie said...

Your huge grocery shopping looks like shopping for a week at my house! And I hate shopping, so next time you are in town you are welcome to do it for me.