Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I am WAY behind, sorry lol

1. I know these are a little out of order, but SO much fun stuff happened Monday that I wanted to spread it out over a couple of days. Mike, Jasper and I drove down to my parent's house early Sunday morning to visit. Jen was coming home the next day and we were going to surprise her. It worked! It was so great to see her even though she was crazy jet lagged and slept a lot of the first day. Jasper and Chewy enjoyed taking naps with her.



2. Monday not only contained Aunt Jennifer coming home, but also some fun in the sun. Jasper loves the water and Dad thought he might enjoy swimming in the baby pool. The water was FREEZING so Jasper didn't like the pool much but really enjoyed playing in the sprinkler.



3. Tuesday, Jen drove up with Jasper and I to College Station to stay the night. There was a circus in town that we all wanted to go to but it was CRAZY expensive so we passed. Instead, Mike suggested miniature golf. Turns out that it is half-priced on Tuesdays and we only paid $9 for all three of us. It was all black light and we had a blast!



4. We LOVED having Jen hang out with us. Jasper especially. He loved playing with his aunt and smothering her with kisses.



5. In July, our Relief Society is doing a Super Saturday and I am in charge of one of the classes. We are gonna do a food gift in a jar so Mom and I tried some recipes earlier that week. This one was the only one that actually tasted good and looked pretty. I mixed up this batch on Thursday and they were gone before Saturday.



6. Jasper is growing so fast and doing new things everyday. Friday I noticed that he can sit almost completely by himself. He still falls over often but is getting better and better.



7. Mike had off Saturday and I was able to actually get out of the house all by myself! My visiting teaching companion was having a baby shower so I went and it was fun. She is due any day now and is ready to be a mommy for the 2nd time.

No comments: