1. Jasper absolutely LOVES his Daddy. Any time Mike is home, Jasper wants to be with him and playing with him. Mike was trying to eat a snack while Jasper was watching. Didn't work out so well. Jasper has started to beg for our food like CRAZY and I couldn't help but take a picture of how ADORABLE he looked begging food of Mike on Sunday.
2. Mike left his phone at church on Sunday and luckily one of our friends found it. She said she would trade it for cookies so I offered to make some. She said I really didn't have to make them, but my brain was already craving them. I made some AMAZING peanut butter cookies and they were gone super fast too! Cookies don't last long in our house.
3. We have had great success with our cucumbers in our garden this year. We had quite a few cucumbers at once so I decided to make homemade pickles. They were fun to make but too bad they didn't turn out very yummy. We decided that next year we are gonna grow cucumbers specifically for pickling and hope it helps.
4. We have also had pretty great success with tomatoes and we had way too many for me to keep up on eating them all. Since I was on a homemade adventure per say, I decided to make homemade spaghetti sauce in the crockpot. It was way easy and turned out GREAT.
5. Thursday evening, Mom, Dad and Jen came to visit again! :D I couldn't have been happier. Dad cooks some ribs and brought them up and I made some more blackberry cobbler. Jen couldn't get enough of her cute nephew Jasper and they were always playing together.
6. Friday morning Mom took Jen and I out for a little girl time and we got pedicures. It was a blast and one of the guys even asked if Mom was our sister. She loved that!
7. Dad and Jasper are amazing friends, too. Saturday, Dad took us all out for breakfast at IHOP and it turns out that Jasper really likes pancakes. We spent the rest of the day just playing with Jasper and enjoying each others company.
If you're going on a Disney Cruise...
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment