Monday, July 12, 2010

No, I haven't died...

I just haven't really had anything interesting to blog about lately.

1. Being pregnant is GREAT. I get to hear the baby's heartbeat tomorrow :)
2. Work sucks. It could be worse, I guess, but it could be better.
3. Mike is doing great in summer school. One 'A' already and working towards another.
4. I had to say goodbye to my baby sister. She leaves for Hawaii on Thursday :(
5. My sunbeams are adorable but a handful.
6. I have been rereading the Harry Potter series and am so in my own little wizarding world most of the time. lol

I think that is about it. See... nothing too exciting. I guess most of my energy goes towards my baby blog. If you want to read it, just let me know. I promise to try harder at keeping you guys more updated, lol. ;D

6 comments:

Kristie said...

I want to read the baby blog. I am a total blog addict!!

Anonymous said...

yay! I want to read the baby blog too! I feel like I know you now! :o)

How many weeks are you? How many more till you find out the sex?

Stephanie said...

I want to read the baby blog!

Ellis Family said...

I want to read it too!

Traci said...

Hey, I feel left out of the baby thing too!

Scott and Rachael said...

ok, if I only get to see what's going on with you by reading your baby blog, then sign me up Al.