Friday, June 11, 2010

Graduation Weekend

So many things happened this past weekend that I don't even know where to start to blog about it, lol. So, here it is in a nutshell.

1. Thursday and Friday, Natalie, Wes, Jen and I were able to spend some time in Galveston. It was a blast. I honestly don't even remember the last time that me and my sisters spent so much time together. We went to the beach, walked the strand, played miniature golf and ate some amazing food. I also got to know my brother-in-law a lot more which is always a nice thing.

2. When we returned back home from Galveston, I walked in to my house to find a surprise baby shower for me. It was great to have so many of my close family and friends to be in the same place at the same time, lol. Also, it was the only time that Nat would be able to celebrate with me pre-baby. Of course we didn't remember to take pictures until the very end when almost everyone was gone. Here are the diapers we made out of toilet paper.

3. Saturday morning was Jennifer's graduation from high school. I still can't believe that my baby sister is old enough to graduate and go away to college! Since my parents moved while she was in high school, we had a new experience: a graduating class of over 500 people that was held in the Toyota Center. Luckily she was towards the beginning due to her honors and Nat, Wes, Mike and I left early to go home and decorate. We also went to lunch at Johnny Carinos and had an absolute BLAST!!

4. We had a surprise graduation luau for Jen for graduation. I don't have any pictures of the decorations or anything :( We didn't do too much because we were so tired from eating lunch, but we did have mocktails and played coconut bowling.

5. Sunday was Mom's 50th birthday. We left church a little early and decorated the house in black and white to surprise Mom when she got home! We had a ton of family over and ate some amazing pork loin, cheesecake and cake.

All in all, I had the most amazing weekend ever. Coming back home sucked because Nat and Wes were still in town for a couple of days and I felt like I was missing out on all the fun. :( It was great to see Nat and Wes because I don't know when I'll get to see them again and the same goes for Grandma and Grandpa Tuckett. Love you guys!

1 comment:

nlgal said...

Love You Too! :D