Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Nothing to say

Is it just me or does time really seem to be FLYING by? I feel like it was just Christmas! I guess since time is flying by I'll be able to see my baby sooner than later :D :D Speaking of that, I have a baby blog that I update pretty often on how I am feeling, what I am thinking, and doctors apt. etc. It is a private blog but if you guys want to read it, just leave me your email address and I would love to add you guys to it :)

This weekend I was able to go home and visit my family. Dad, Jen, and I found some wildflowers between here and Richmond and we took some pictures of her for her senior pictures. There are some gorgeous flowers out right now and it makes me appreciate this Earth so much more.

I also did a couple of cakes this weekend. The first one was a wedding cake for my friend Michelle from high school. It turned out pretty well, but by the time that it got to the wedding, the heat had gotten to it and you could see the cake through it :(


I also did a cake for a friend from college. It was for a birthday party and she wanted it in the shape of New Jersey. This is the first cake I have ever shaped myself and I have to admit that it was pretty fun! Do you guys think it looks like New Jersey?


Sunday night Mike and I actually went to a elder's quorum social. For those of you know know Mike well, you know he doesn't socialize. This was actually his idea to go and we had a great time. Our ward is amazing and has tons of wonderful people in it. I don't even want to move away ;)

On a side note, our strawberry plant produced some of its first berries! The plant itself is having problems (we haven't been able to figure out what is wrong with it :( ) but it is still producing. :D

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I'd love to read your pregnant blog. carebelle@yahoo.com. AND as I am from NJ I do think that your NJ cake looks like NJ. Its a tough state to do!

Laura said...

I would also like to read your pregnant blog. My e-mail is laura.clutter@gmail.com. Love your cakes - so cute!

nlgal said...

I want to read your prego blog! nwgalbraith@gmail.com! Love you!

Jennifer said...

Um, I thought you knew my email address, so I expect you to invite me to your blog. So invite me.