So a lot of you guys don't read my pregnancy blog (which really isn't anything exciting right now I promise lol) but I thought I would share a funny story with you.
My visiting teaching companion picked me up yesterday so that we could go visit our sister. Yes, I only have one. Which is weird because we have a pretty big ward. But I digress... She warned me that her window on the passenger side was broken and couldn't be rolled up, but I didn't mind because the weather was nice. Her two little adorable kids were in the backseat too, but didn't really want anything to do with me.
So we show up at our sister's house. She wasn't home. We called a couple of times and nothing. We decided just to sit and wait a little bit just in case she forgot. Well, all this sitting and waiting was making me unbelievably nauseous for some reason. We were actually talking about being pregnant and all that and it just fit perfectly with the conversation.
Well after about 15 minutes of waiting, we decided that we should just reschedule and come back another time. This couldn't have been a better time to leave because I needed to get something in my belly and FAST!!
We were seriously less that 1/10 a mile from my house when I had to throw my head out the broken (luckily opened) window. Dalis just pulled over real quick, I opened the door (didn't even bother to take off my seat belt) and emptied my stomach of everything I had eaten recently. She was so nice and held my hair for me and everything. I felt so bad for those little kids in the backseat to see that and so embarrassed that I threw up on the outside of her car :(
Yeah so that was my first experience with throwing up while being pregnant. I am definitely not looking forward to trying to keep it together while at church tomorrow, fighting (I mean teaching calmly) a bunch of 3 years olds.
Yay.....
If you're going on a Disney Cruise...
9 years ago
2 comments:
I'm. So. Sorry.
Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
that is a good one, as far as pregnancy barf stories go. hope its the last as well as the first. love ya.
Post a Comment