Saturday, December 26, 2009


Mike's 24th Birthday


Christmas lights in the park


Sugar Cookies :D


Gingerbread house :D


Our first Christmas dinner. My first ever brisket!!


Merry Christmas!!!

Chewy enjoying his Christmas at the Homers.


As sad as I was to be away from my family, we had an amazing time spent with Mike's family. Grandpa Homer was visiting and told me that he was happy that I joined the family. :D Chewy enjoyed the backyard, Mike had a great time talking to him Dad, and I enjoyed a TON of ice cream. Also, our good friends Scott and Rachel came to visit us to! I don't want to go back to work....

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Look at those sugar cookies and gingerbread house - you are so talented!

Jennifer said...

You can do those goals! Just don't worry if you don't get every one of them right off the bat. Eating better and better as time goes on, excercising a little more over time, those things make it easier. You have all year to accomplish these things. Except the temple and talks. You kinda have a time limit on those ;)