So, my whole family, Mike and Dad included, went to see Harry Potter at Midnight on Tuesday night. Lets just say that I don't think I will be going to see any movies at midnight again any time soon. I used to go all the time when I was younger, but I was just so irritated with all the stupid little high schoolers and them being so disrespectful! A bunch on high school girls were eating Whataburger in the movie theater! and left their trash ALL over the floor! What?!? I don't think so!!
To the movie. Here is my opinion: as a movie, it was great. Very funny, very serious, and just overall good. Now, as a movie based on a book, I thought it SUCKED. They changed the movie so much that it didn't even follow the book. Whats up with that? I mean, yes, the big big parts where in there and so you understood what was going on (sorta) and it can only be so long but still. DON'T ADD THINGS IN THERE THAT NEVER HAPPENED!!! Urgh
But I'm glad that I went and saw it. I will watch it again and I will own it but not because it followed the book.
If you're going on a Disney Cruise...
9 years ago
2 comments:
Harry Potter is such a funny franchise huh? We all seem to dislike the movies for whatever reason (except for those who haven't read the book, how dare they by the way!) but we will all own them because we love them even while hating them. Its funny! And true that on their own they would be great! I am excited to see it though. Brian thinks that Peter Jackson should re-do the entire set. I'm sorry for the annoying high schoolers, I feel the same way! I think I might have actually yelled at someone once for being disrespectful and loud and rude and disgusting in a theater once.
Just watched Secret Life of Bees after reading the book. Same thing. Probably a good enough movie but compared to the book it SUCKED! The books always ruin the movies for me!
Post a Comment