Tuesday, March 15, 2011

1. Sunday was Jasper's blessing. It was an absolute blast to have some much family be able to come and share in his special day. We had so many people crammed in to our little apartment! Thanks to everyone who was able to come and we missed you guys who couldn't make it!



2. We have been having some absolutely amazing weather the last few days. Monday was the first day that I really noticed the wild flowers blooming. Jasper and I enjoy sitting on the back porch while Chewy runs around.



3. Tuesday was Mardi Gras. Of course I forgot all about it until I saw it on the Rachel Ray show (yes, I watch too much tv lol). In honor of Mardi Gras, I made beignets. They were tasty, but not as sweet as I thought. It was fun to try out something new.



4. Wednesday, Jasper and I were able to skype with Jen. I am so grateful for skype, especially since our family is so far away from each other. That way, they can see how fast Jasper is growing and how stinking cute he is ;)



5. Thursday Jasper turned 4 months. When I was pregnant, I always had nightmares that he would be 2 years old before I knew it. In real life, it's the same way. I feel like I just had him :)



6. Friday night we had our Relief Society Birthday Party and I was in charge of the cake. Thanks so much Mom and Dad for coming up to babysit Jasper while I was at the party.



7. Saturday I was able to visit with my old roomie Melissa. I miss her so much!! We went out to eat at Fizolis, a little fast food Italian place with amazing food. We also drove down to Bay City to visit Mike's family. Jasper didn't like the drive much.


No comments: