Feels like it was just yesterday, feels like it has been forever
Friday, August 6, 2010
It is a.....
BOY!!!
Good thing I like blue :D Ultrasound pictures are on my baby blog
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
YAY for boys!! I love it! We're so excited for you guys! We heard right before we left on one of our trips that you were having a boy and didn't have time to comment on anything!! CONGRATS!!! I had a baby shower at home this weekend and we got enough clothes for about 4 little boys...I am in love with all the little blues and greens and plaids and animals! How CUTE!!! I've never cared for boy clothes before but I LOVE them now!!
Michael and I grew up together. We have been best friends since we were 12. When he came home from serving his mission in Tahiti, I was there at his homecoming. It was love at first sight. We got married on October 12, 2007 and its been the best years of my life.
1 comment:
YAY for boys!! I love it! We're so excited for you guys! We heard right before we left on one of our trips that you were having a boy and didn't have time to comment on anything!! CONGRATS!!! I had a baby shower at home this weekend and we got enough clothes for about 4 little boys...I am in love with all the little blues and greens and plaids and animals! How CUTE!!! I've never cared for boy clothes before but I LOVE them now!!
Post a Comment