So Nat is getting married in like, um, a week! Isn't that the most unbelievable thing you have ever heard?!? And do you know how much stuff we still have to do (well, me and my mom)? I can't even imagine all the stuff that Nat still has to do. Poor girl.
So, not only am I cooking EVERYTHING for the reception down here (we are doing soups which was sooo my idea...or was it my moms... I dunno) I am doing the cakes (yes, bride and groom) too. But because I was the genius that thought of it, that means I get to cook it all. And making mass amount of soup at once isn't really easy or fun. But at least I can make a lot of them a head of time so that we can just freeze them and defrost them when we need them. I don't even want to start to think about how freaked out about the cakes I am..........
Other than that, my mom is busy making decorations, favors and tablecloths. Oh and she is trying to work at the same time too. It just makes things a little more difficult.
Too bad that I couldn't have gotten my new jobs 2 weeks later...
Speaking of, I LOVE my nanny job. I could not have asked for a sweeter 2 year old! And my Hallmark job is a breeze. Its like riding a bike. You never forget :D
Alright, I should will myself off the computer to get something productive done.
3 comments:
When should we shop for Nat? And I believe in you and your catering skills. You'll do awesome!
I am impressed by your undertaking. But I know you will blow everyone away! Let me know if I can help! And when do ya'll need my crock pot!
Let me know if I can help! Im sure you guys are crazy busy
Post a Comment