Sunday, May 9, 2010

My momma


Mom, I love that you are such a good listener. You always know what to say to make me feel better and what to say to make me laugh.

Mom, I love how you are such a great example. I see the way you live your life and I know that I want to live my life the same way.

Mom, I love how much you care. When you know that I am sick, you do everything you can to help me out.

Mom, I love how silly you are. I love your silly V on your forehead and how it pokes out when you laugh really hard. I also love your creepy witch laugh, your goofy dancing, and your silly jokes.

Mom, I love how you live the gospel. I see you serve so diligently in your callings and live your life the way the Lord wants you to. I know He loves you too and that you are truly blessed for it.

Mom, I love how you raised me right. I know that I haven't always been the easiest child to deal with and that I have made my mistakes. You have always been there for me, through it all, and that means the world to me. It is because of you that I am the way I am and that I am sealed to my hubby forever.

Mom, I love how you are going to be my child's grandmother. There is no one else in this world who I think could do a better job loving and caring for my child the way I know you are going to. It isn't even born yet, and I can already see the bond between you two forming.

Thanks for everything you do. You truly are the best, most loving, caring, and nurturing person I know.

I love you!

P.S. Don't hate me for the picture. I think it best describe your personality (and you can see your "V"!!) :D

No comments: